This tutorial will show you how to configure a POP email account in Opera Mail
This demo assumes you’ve already opened Opera.
4) You will get a new popup asking for the account type. Just leave Email selected.
11) Type your password here.
Generally, on a cPanel server, the mail server name format is mail.yourdomain.tld
13) You will be asked to enter your mail server info.
When you download email in Opera Mail, a copy is still stored on the server.
15) Also keep Until I permanently delete them checked, so they don’t get deleted when you delete them in Opera Mail.
16) Leave Use secure connection (TLS) unselected.
17) Leave Use secure connection (TLS) unselected too. We will learn about SSL account creaton in the next tutorial.
Congraulations! You have successfully configured a POP email account in Opera Mail.
There you can see all the menu options and mail folders.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to configure a POP email account in Opera Mail.