Fastdot’s environment has been built from the ground up using industry leading enterprise grade technology and our choice of Australian DataCenter is no different. Our Infrastructure is hosted in the state of the art Equinix Data Center, located in Alexandria, Sydney
Equinix Datacentre, Sydney.Our Australian Datacenter provider is Equinix, which provides unparalleled levels of security for your data and hosts Australia’s leading telecommunications, government and financial institutions. Equinix is strategically positioned on the edge of the Sydney CBD, this preferred location provides abundant “last mile” fiber and will offer customers the greatest choice in access to leading Internet backbone providers in Australia and premium International links.Our high quality Cloud network infrastructure is suitable for any type of business and/or organization wanting the most reliable and secure hosting environments and is continuously monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We’ve taken several crucial measures to deliver a world-class Cloud Hosting environment.
Data Center PowerOperating to an enhanced Tier 3 standard the Equinix Datacenter has diverse 33 kV feeds feeding a back up power system consisting of 22 diesel rotary UPS systems. Final distribution to customer suites is in a 2(N+1) configuration. The N+1 telecommunication rooms located at each end of the data centre are populated by most of the major Domestic and International Carriers providing customers with unrivaled access to connectivity.Equinix Sydney is one of the largest data centres in the Southern Hemisphere with over 34 MW of onsite power generation capacity.This data center features floor to ceiling height of 4.1m and floor-loading capacity of 3,400 Kg/m2 and is conveniently situated on the edge of the CBD but not on the same electricity supply.Should a commercial electrical power failure occur, Equinix provides:
- 2 x diverse 20 MVA feeds feeding from the National Grid
- Highly efficient DRUPs installation supported by up to 22 no-break Rotary Diesel UPS sets
- Diverse A+B+R supply, distributed via 11kV rings within the data centre
- On-site diesel tanks (6 x 60,000 litres) support 24 hours at full capacity with 24×7 diesel delivery
- Physical security for safeguarding your site and data
- The latest in camera systems monitors both interior and exterior facilities around the clock. Access is
- limited to authorized personnel only, and strictly enforced by electronic access cards, biometric scanning, and security guards.