Attributes are used to describe the features of a product and help your customers easily find what they want.
1) First, add an attribute group by going to Catalog.
2) Then click Attributes and Groups.
3) Click Add attributes group.
4) Type a Name for this group.
5) Type the Public Name which is what your customers will see.
6) Click Save.
Now let’s create a new attribute for the group.
7) Click Add attribute.
8) Type the attribute’s Name.
9) For the Attribute Group, select the new group we created.
10) Click Save.
That’s it! Now you know how to add attributes and attribute groups in PrestaShop.