This tutorial will show you how to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad.
1) First, locate and press the “Settings” icon. It may be on a different screen or in a different location than shown here.
2) Then select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then select “Add Account”.
3) Then choose “Yahoo!”
4) Enter the Name, Email address, and Email password of the Yahoo! email account you’re adding.
5) A “Description” will automatically appear, but you can change it if you like. When finished, press “Next”
6) Then press “Save”
7) Success! The Yahoo! email account has been setup on the iPad, and you can see it here listed under “Accounts”. Now let’s return to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the iPad.
8) To check your email, press the “Mail” icon (Note: the icon may be in a different location on your iPad)
9) … and any emails in your inbox will be displayed here. You click an email header to see the email.
That’s it! You now know how to setup a Yahoo! email account on your iPad.
Do you have any questions? Ask us in the forums →