Custom ports in IncrediMail
This tutorial will show you how to configure Custom ports in IncrediMail
1) To configure custom ports for your email account, first click the “Tools” tab.
2) Then click “Email Accounts”.
3) With the new account selected here, click the “Properties” button.
4) Then click the “Advanced” tab.
Let’s assume we need to change our port numbers to use SSL connections.
This is where your email account’s server port numbers are listed, and available for you to change.
5) Click here to require a secure SSL connection for the outgoing server.
6) Be sure to enter 465 for the secure port number.
7) Then check here to enable SSL for the incoming server.
Note that by doing so the port number changed to 993, the default email port for SSL.
8) Click “OK”.
9) Then click “Close”.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to configure custom ports in IncrediMail.