Learn about Fastdot’s enterprise-grade infrastructure that spans four locations around the globe.
Fastdot’s global presence makes them a serious competitor in the Cloud Computing landscape.
Equinix offers direct links to to more than 100+ network providers in Australia. Fastdot is utilizing only premium bandwidth providers such as Telstra, Optus, Vocus, Pipe Networks, Tata, AAPT, NTT Communications and Digital River.
- Access to Asia’s thriving banking, commerce, manufacturing and telecommunications marketplaces
- Carrier-dense hubs and top Internet exchange points
- World-class reliability and operational excellence: N+1 redundancy and 99.999% uptime
- State of the art colocation facilities that are certified compliant with ISO 9001: 2008 standards for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards for information security management systems
The physical security of the Equinix IBX center is unparalleled. Each IBX center utilizes an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor and record access to the facility, including customer cage areas.
- Physical security for safeguarding your site and data.
- The latest in camera systems monitors both interior and exterior facilities around the clock.
- Limited to authorized personnel only, and strictly enforced by electronic access cards, biometric scanning, and security guards.
Fastdot’s applications and data (such as the US/EU/UK cloud hosting environments) are protected by highly secure facilities, infrastructure, and extensive network and security monitoring systems. These systems provide basic but important security measures such as distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection and password brute-force detection on AWS Accounts.
The AWS cloud infrastructure has been designed and managed in alignment with regulations, standards, and best-practices including:
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70)
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 27001
- DIACAP and FISMA
- FIPS 140-2