Setup an IMAP email account in IncrediMail
This tutorial will show you how to setup an IMAP email account in IncrediMail
This tutorial assumes you’ve already launched IncrediMail.
1) To configure an IMAP email account, first click the “Tools” tab.
2) Then click “Email Accounts”.
4) Check here to configure settings yourself, then click “Next”.
5) Choose “Other” as the email account type you wish to setup.
6) Enter the email address you want to configure, and its password.
Next we have to configure our server settings.
8) Ensure “IMAP” is selected as the server type.
9) Then enter the incoming and outgoing server addresses here.
12) With the new account selected here, click the “Properties” button.
13) Then click the “Servers” tab.
14) Check here to require server authentication.
15) Then click “More Settings”.
16) Ensure it’s set to use the same settings as your incoming server, then click “OK”.
18) If you need to change your server port numbers you can do so here… otherwise just click “OK”.
That’s it! The email account has been added.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to configure an IMAP email account in IncrediMail.