Setup an IMAP account with SSL in Opera Mail
This tutorial will show you how to setup an IMAP account with SSL in Opera Mail
1) Click on the Opera icon to access your Mail Accounts.
2) Click Mail and Chat Accounts.
3) You will get a popup asking you to create an account. Click Yes!
4) You will get a new popup asking for the account type. Just leave Email selected.
5) Now click on next.
6) Now type your real name.
7) Type your email address.
8) Click on Next to continue.
9) Type your company name.
10) Type your username which should be your full email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Type your password here.
12) Make sure you select IMAP.
13) Click on Next to continue…
Generally, on a cPanel based server, the mail server name format is mail.yourdomain.tld
You will be asked to enter your mail server info.
See, Opera Mail has entered that by default! Keep them as it is.
14) Now select Use secure connection (TLS) for the incoming server.
15) Now please select Use secure connection (TLS) for the outgoing server.
16) Good! Now click on Finish to continue..
See, a sidebar has been opened.
Congraulations! You have successfully configured an IMAP email account in Opera Mail.
There you can see all the menu options and mail folders.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to configure an IMAP email account with SSL in Opera Mail.