How to setup email signature in Opera Mail
This demo assumes you’ve already opened Opera.
1) Click on the Opera icon to access your Mail Accounts.
2) Click Mail and Chat Accounts.
3) You will see a list of your accounts. Choose the one for which you want to set an email signature.
4) Please click on Edit to continue…
5) Please click on the Outgoing tab.
6) Please click on the Edit signature tab.
As you can see, you will be able to use both HTML and plain text signatures.
Here is the screen where you can add/edit your signature.
You will get a full WYSIWYG editor, so it will made editing easier.
Let’s add our own signature!
7) Click on Save to continue.
8) Click OK to continue.
You have successfully set the signature.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to set a signature in Opera Mail.